need a team to get to jonin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

need a team to get to jonin

Post  narutouzimakione on Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:12 pm

I need help I've tried all the posted teams but they won't work for me.I'm a level 25 anbu and I need to know a good team to get to jonin. Please help. If you post a team please tell me the strategy for the team.

narutouzimakione
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Jounin team

Post  apples123 on Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:36 pm

A good team to get to jounin. Tenten Temari, and Zaku. On your first turn prep Tenten. On your second turn use Twin rising dragon. On your 3rd turn use twin rising dragons trap and air cutter.You should have 5 chakras. Use extreme air cutter and Beheding dance. Then you win. Make sure they dont have destrrutible defense before you stun them and use air cutter. Also make sure they dont counter it. The teams weaknes is zabuza, kakashi, gai, lee, and gai s. But you could get around them by zakus wall of air.

Tenten, hinata, and zaku. Do the same thing as Tenten, temari, and zaku exept take out temari and put hinata.

Kakashi, zaku, and tenten.

jirobo, zaku tenten

naruto sasuke sakura

lee, shikamru, zaku

lee sikamaru, temari

gai s, shikamru, and zaku

tenten, shikamru, and haku On your 1rst turn prep 1010. 2nd turn use twin rising dragons trap and prep shikamru. 3rd turn use shikamrus shadow bind and 1010s twin rising dragon. 4th turn use demonic mirrors. 5th turn use hakus acupanture. you oppnet chrs should have 70 hp. 6th turn use twin rising dragon and water needles. last turn use water neddles. you win. tem weknas is stuners and counters.

apples123

View user profile http://unar.2forum.biz

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top